Chesterfield Farm is an historical farm situated in the heart of Scoresby, now
operating as a tourist/children's
farm, open to the public 7 days a week. Our activities and animals always provide much enjoyment, and a
real "hands-on" experience of farm life, along with many under-cover picnic areas, lots of "animal attractions",
and friendly staff to make the day enjoyable.
Open 10am to 5pm, 7 Days a week
Family Fun Every Day!
• Baby animal nursery
• Tractor ride tours of the farm
• Paddock animals to hand-feed (including kangaroos, emus, ostriches, deer, goats and more)
• Fun filled daily farm activities
• Farmhouse cafe and gift shop
• Picnic areas with free BBQ facilities (bookings required)
• Hay Maze for all Ages
Family ~ Normally $44 for 2 Adults & 2 Children (Discount Family $35)
Adults ~ $14.00
Concessions ~ $12.00
Children ~ $8.00
(children under 3 are admitted free)
Tractor Rides ~ $3.00
Animal Feed ~ $1.50
We now run farm activities every 30 mins throughout the day starting at 10.30am and finishing at 4pm. These may include:
• 10.30 Meeting our Pigs at the Pig Sty.
• 11.00am Hand Milking our cow in the Showbarn.
• 12.00 Help bottle feed the baby animals.
• 1.00 Watch our amazing sheepdog at work.
• Tractor rides 11.30, 12.30, 1.30.
• See a sheep being shorn.(certain dates)
• See (and hear!) a whip cracking demonstration (coming soon).
• On Weekends, Public Holidays & School Holidays we have an extended activities program which includes an extra milking at 2pm, extra sheepdog demonstration at 3pm and extra tractor rides at 2.30 and 3.30pm
Chesterfield Farm Community Garden
Chesterfield Farm has a wonderful Community Garden.
It is open to members of the local community, you can join in with a group or have a plot of your own.
If you are a keen gardener or would like to learn more about growing your own vegetables, please contact Jessie on 0408 784 616
or find us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ChesterfieldFarmCommunityGarden?ref=hl or go to our web page http://transitionknox.wordpress.com
(our new web page is currently being designed and will be up and running soon. It will be www.chesterfieldfarmcommunitygarden.com.au )